Luxury Vinyl Plank Installation Raleigh
Wondering what type of flooring to use at your home or business? Luxury vinyl plank flooring from Lee’s Hardwood Floors is a great option. It’s affordable, yet durable – and combines the benefits of both vinyl sheet flooring and wood plank flooring to provide you with a long-lasting, beautiful flooring solution. Learn more about luxury vinyl plank flooring now and see why it’s a great option if you’re restoring your floors.
What is Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Luxury vinyl plank flooring, or LVP for short, is an affordable, high-quality alternative to traditional wooden flooring. It’s built out of layers of high-quality vinyl and is usually finished with a faux-wood texture and appearance.
Instead of a solid, rolled-out sheet of vinyl, LVP is built out of multiple individual planks, similar to wood flooring. Depending on the product, luxury vinyl plank flooring may use a “floating floor” design or may use glue or other adhesives to bond to the underlayment or subfloor.
What are the Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Luxury vinyl plank flooring has a few unique benefits that make it a great option, both for residential and commercial use. Let’s take a look at a few of these now.
- 100% water-resistant – Unlike hardwood, luxury vinyl plank flooring is 100% water-resistant. It will never swell, warp or become damaged by water, making it suitable for any room in your home or business, even bathrooms, kitchens and other utility areas that are exposed to water.
- Durable and wear-resistant – Luxury vinyl plank flooring is very durable and resists wear-and-tear. Commercial grade flooring can handle even the heaviest foot traffic with ease.
- Low maintenance – Regular sweeping and mopping are all that is required to keep your luxury vinyl plank flooring in great shape for years and decades to come.
- Can be installed on almost any subfloor/underlayment – Vinyl plank flooring is one of the most versatile flooring options available today, and it can be installed on nearly any subfloor or underlayment including tile, cement, granite, laminate and just about any other flat subfloor.
Why Invest in Luxury Vinyl Plank (aka LVP Flooring)?
Following are a few good reasons to consider LVP for your home or business:
- Long lifespan – Luxury vinyl plank flooring is often warrantied for up to 20 years, and can last even longer than that, making it a great long-term investment.
- Easily replace damaged planks – Unlike sheet vinyl or sheet laminate flooring, each individual plank can be removed. In the event that a plank is damaged, you can swap it out with a brand-new plank, restoring the appearance of the floor instantly.
- Beautiful, wood-like appearance at a low cost – Luxury vinyl plank flooring usually costs much less than wood, but still offers a beautiful, wood-like appearance thanks to the modern designs used to create each plank.
Contact Lee’s Hardwood Floors – Explore Your Options for Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring!
Whether you’re renovating your home or refitting your business, luxury vinyl plank flooring is a great option – combining the durability, water-resistance, and versatility of vinyl flooring with the gorgeous appearance of wood plank flooring.
To learn more or request a quote, get in touch with Lee’s Hardwood Floors now. You can contact us online, give us a call at (919) 870-6176 or stop by one of our showrooms, which are located in Raleigh, Durham, and Cary.